Monday 18 August 2014

THE BEST KEPT SECRET BETWEEN MY DAD AND I...KEPT FOR ABOUT 3 DECADES

BEST KEPT SECRET...
In retrospect, memorable moments crawl over my sight; just a few of them in all. What do you say to a man who portrays faith in the Almighty God?
And to the one who has priceless values, unyielding convictions and  futuristic mindset?
And the one who is armed with really practical perspective and solutions  to human experiences?
In a phrase...
Dad, you are absolutely PHENOMENAL!

I always smile whenever I am told I share the obvious(physical resemblance) with you. I always mumble within me, 'not  his ATM PIN codes'. But seriously, you have taught me how to be a solution provider and watch the whole world  beat a path to my door. 
Dad! I so much admire your reading and writing skills. It will interest you to know that a
little boy unintentionally tried to replicate how his father beautifully string words together but your guess is as good as mine. Those who read my writing can only but say; 'You write like a medical doctor', -what a consolation!  Some other time I will COPYRIGHT (copy it rightly)
Dad, you are surely GOD'S ELECT-human votes don't measure up to the Father's election.
 SALUTE TO THE PHENOMENAL *BAA MI!!!

*BAA MI- Way back, I stored his phone numbers with that nomenclature.
Dad, younger sister and the most handsome dude, myself.

REMARKS PENNED DOWN FOR  THE 70TH BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION OF MY DAD ON THE 14TH OF AUGUST.

No comments:

Post a Comment